DiaGoll Stadium is a multipurpose stadium that was built in 1919. It is considered the oldest stadium in the Random Region, not counting it's 1946 and 1992 rebuilds.
It is currently owned by MasGaling Studios.
History[edit | edit source]
The stadium was originally owned by Sir Donald Crumpet, a wealthy Englishmen. He had various events happen at the stadium, including soccer matches and stock car racing. It was originally named Exhibition Stadium.
After WWI, the stadium had more events like movie showings, and concerts. After WWII, it was rebuilt and traded ownership. The stadium closed in 1987 and was left abandoned for years.
In 1990, hope arose for the stadium when it was bought by Octopus Entertainment. It was rebuilt from the seats up and given a modern design.
In 2015, the stadium was bought by MasGaling Studios and was renamed DiaGoll Stadium.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "DiaGoll" came from the fact that the stadium is made in mostly gold and diamond. Gold and diamond were also used for the rebuild into a modern design.