These pages are now considered legacy pages and can no longer be edited by ordinary contributors.
Nintendo 64 Controller
Remove the Left ThirdThat would make it harder to use.
- I would say that we would move the analog stick to the left and move the D-pad elsewhere. Oh wait....
Xbox 360 Controller
Make the controller less heavy.Ok, You have to have Spoons for Hands if you think the Xbox 360 controller is heavy.
- So it matters on a person's strength?
Atari 5200 Controller
- Remove the numeric keypad and replace the four buttons on the side with the simple red round button from the Atari 2600.
- Fix the faulty controller.
- Make its movements and gestures more responsive.
- Remove the unnecessary coding buttons on top.
Roll n' Rocker
- It is made by Nintendo instead of LJN.
- The tilts are read more accurately and responsively and allow for a wider range of actions.
- Shrink the controller's overall size and let the "ball" respond better. Also, it can be pressed on, making it act like a button.