These pages are now considered legacy pages and can no longer be edited by ordinary contributors.
Club Penguin: Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal - Heroes Unite!
- Amy spontaneously combusts when she touches the meteor.
- The Toaster 3000 is just a boring old toaster and not a toaster which doubles up as a games console, milk and cookie dispenser and laser gun.
- Webnark successfully (albeit unintentionally) destroys the Town AND the Plaza. Oh, and the Snow Forts. And maybe the Forest.
- Have it not follow the website at all.
- Aunt Arctic figures out Shadow Guy's secret identity right away.
Pretty much every Pokemon Adventures Book
- Include constant swearing.
- Have it not follow the games at all.
- One word: Exposure!
- The bad guys (somehow) win in every story arc.
- Remove Diamond's and Pearl's comedy routines.
- The protagonists don't change throughout every arc.
Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon
- Remove Patrice.
- Remove Crazy Dave's so-bad-it's-funny concept to make a life-size T-Rex that breathes fire.
- Remove pretty much all of the plants.
- Remove "Plan Chaos".
- The zombies actually take over Neighbourville, leading to the most gruesome scene in Graphic Novel history.
Plants vs. Zombies: Grown Sweet Home
- The plot focuses on the zombies instead of the plants.
- Remove the human characters.
- Remove Grrawrr-Bear the Ultimate Face Puncher.
- The plants don't order thousands of dollars of Sunshine Pizza right near the start of the book.
- Remove Mr. Stubbins.
- The plants don't get rewards for doing the best job.
- The zombies are better at disguising themselves than the plants, rather than vice Versa.
- Remove the anti-Gravity goldfish.
- Remove the "Plants vs. Zombies Act Like a Human Battle".
- Remove that one turtle who shows up during the parade.
- Coraline doesn't know how to look after herself.
- Remove the cat.
- Remove Mr. Bobo (and, consequently, the mouse circus).
- Miss Spink and Miss Forcible have no plot relevance.
- Remove the stone with the hole in it.
- Remove the dead children.
- Naomi is a silent protagonist.
- Remove Rainbow.
- Much more disturbing imagery.
Making Friends 1-3
Making Friends 1
- Prince Neptune is replaced by Thanos, and instead of stealing human energy when he disrupts the pep rally, he snaps everyone out of existance.
- Add more toilet humor.
- Danielle, Nick and Tom watch a video about "Everybody Poops" instead of the anti-bullying video.
Making Friends 2: Back to the Drawing Board
- The part where Danielle gets grounded is done in the style of your average GoAnimate grounded video, complete with Danielle gettting grounded for 90000000 years.
- When Nick grows giant at the end, he kills everyone.
Making Friends 3: Third Time's a Charm
- Prince Neptune does not return at all.