These pages are now considered legacy pages and can no longer be edited by ordinary contributors.
- Instead of the ball zooming in, the ball falls into the hands of a guy with the mask.
- The background turns light blue instead of black.
- The mask has a friendlier look and is animated.
- He also looks at an angle at the viewer and winks at us, as well as throw the ball upward
- The text bounces up before shining.
- The music is a cheery tune instead of a dramatic fanfare.
Viacom V of Doom
- The V enters by sliding up to the center of the screen instead of zooming in.
- A cartoony "whoosh" is heard.
- The music is an ascending xylophone sound instead of a 5 note fanfare.
Screen Gems S from Hell
- The background is white or light blue.
- The music is even more cheerful.
Klasky Csupo Robot Logo
- Remove Splaat.
- Or better, make him look more friendlier by hiring an artist to draw his eyes and mouth.
- Also, have a speech bubble appear above him with the logo appearing in it.
- The background is light purple.
- Replace the deep note with an ascending synth tune, and make it quieter as well.
- Tex always appears with the logo.
- Remove the lightning.
- Make the logo taken during the day (or a clear night, under the stars and moon)
- Replace the creepy singing with a calm sitar tune.
- The start of the logo shows some grass, and pans up to the logo as the music plays.
- Replace the fire with some fog.
Ear Booker Productions
- The logo is still.
- The music is less scarier.
Oz Film Company
- Ozma actually walks in the screen or pops up into the screen, with her body showing, not just her head.
- Instead of looking around and creepily staring at the viewer, she holds up a sign showing "Oz Film Company presents..." with her face looking at the viewer at an angle.
- No silent variant.
- Remove the snake.
- The rabbit's expression looks friendlier and more cartoonish.
- He is also animated. He blinks his eyes and moves them around, turns his head, twitches his nose, and his ears twitch as well.
- The background is at a sunny meadow.
- The logo opens at the open meadow instead of at the rabbit's face. The rabbit then walks towards the screen.
- The logo is taken at a city during a sunny day, in front of a horse statue.
- The logo starts by showing the sky, then pans down to the horse statue before zooming out.
- There is no thunder or rapid pacing.
- The music is a calm sitar tune.
- Instead of just showing eyes, the logo shows the whole person or cat.
- The eyes move around instead of stare directly at the viewer.
- The head also moves.
- Also, if it's a human, he or she smiles, but not like the original Oz Film company.
- The background is light with the human or cat in front of it
- That would make a pretty boring logo but at least it's not scary, right?
A Rainbow Release
- The man holding the rainbow and the box looks happier and friendlier.
- Instead of the logo immediately showing his face, it fades in to a box, and then the man picking it up to put the rainbow inside.
- Also, make him animated. (wait i don't think that's necessary)
- The logo does not freeze at his face. Instead, "A Rainbow Release" fades in at the bottom of the screen."
DiC Kid in Bed
- The kid and his dog is looking out the window at an angle.
- They is also animated and blink their eyes.
- The logo does not zoom in, it keeps the kid in the logo as the shooting star forms the logo.
- It starts with the kid opening his window and looking outside with his dog, then watching the star form.
- Remove the "deek" sound said by a child.
- Replace it with a adult female announcer saying "This is DiC, the best for entertainment" or something (Think of the Golden Book Video Shooting Star logo at the start of tapes)
- The music is replaced by a calm guitar tune.
- The creature is less scarier.
- Remove the dramatic tune before the jumpscare.
- Remove the jumpscare.
- Remove the disturbing image of the bloody mouth from the logo.
- Also, remove the scream sound effect.
- What am I doing? This is supposed to be a logo for horror films lmao
Zespół Filmowy X
- The logo is set in a green meadow (but keep the sunset sky)
- There is calm guitar music playing instead of birds cawing.
- Remove the X.
- Instead, the birds fly up to an apple tree and perch on there.
- Wait, actually let's keep the X, but have the birds form it using sticks. Also, they don't attack the screen.
- Remove the lightning, flashing sounds, mouth, and the creepy "asymmetrical" voice..
- The logo doesn't zoom in.
- It just shows the "ASYM METR ICAL" logo, all still.
Hikon Film Video Distribution
- There is no eye.
- The music is replaced with a calm lullaby.
- It's just the words "A HIKON FILM" appearing in the center of a screen, in the center of the cloudy sky.
- No unison variant.
- The logo has balloons and sunshine
- The logo spins slows and never zooms
- No screaming
- Remove the skeleton and replace it with something else
- The logo is tinted as light blue
- The music is a cheerful pop tune
- It is renamed to "Funhouse Entertainment."
Team Happy Rainbow Panda Bears
- The panda's not dead.
- The gorgon is less scary
- Make it have anime eyes
- It is animated and tinted in yellow
- Replace the fire with a polka dot background
- Change the dark tone into a light one
Prabhat Film Company
Qubo Shutdown (Creepypasta version)
- The background is light blue instead of smoky red.
- The characters didn't get killed off.
- Remove all the gunshots.
- The logo is made by Qubo itself instead of being fanmade.
- The music isn't stolen from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
- The phone number isn't "Never Gonna Give You Up."
- Remove the "Thanks for Nothing" line.