Pokémon Z is the sequel of Pokémon X and Y.
Gym Leaders[edit | edit source]
- Viola - Is a returning gym leader from X and Y. She uses Ledyba and Vivillon.
- Grant - The Rock type gym leader. He has Binacle, Crustle, Amaura, and Tyrunt.
- Gurkinn - Korrina's grandfather. He uses Lucario, Hawlucha, and Machamp.
- Ramos - The grass type gym leader. He uses Tangela, Skiploom and Liligant.
- Clemont and Bonnie- Clemont has Heliolisk, Magneton, and Luxray. Bonnie has Emolga, Ampharos, and Dedenne.
- Olympia - A returning gym leader from X and Y. She has Hypno, Meowstic, Gardevoir and Medicham.
- Samantha - The Ghost type Gym Leader. She has Mismagius, Gengar, Gourgeist and Banette.
- Wulfric - The Ice type Gym Leader. He uses Abomasnow and Avalugg.
Old Pokémon[edit | edit source]
Past Pokémon will be added that were not in the Kalos Pokédex.
Post Game[edit | edit source]
The post game will feature Emma and The Looker. Team Flare will be in the post game unlike X and Y the first. The player will be able to battle the looker at the beginning of The Post game and at the end.
The Looker has Toxicroak, Gallade, Persian, and Wailord.
Team Flare[edit | edit source]
Malva returns to Team Flare. Lysandre also captures Zygarde.
Elite Four[edit | edit source]
- Malva - She has a Pyroar, Talonflame, Torkoal, Chandelure and Houndoom
- Valerie - He has a Mawile, Mr. Mime, Granbull, Florges and Gardevoir.
- Korrina - Her team is Lucario, Hawlucha, Primeape, Machamp, and Pangoro.
- Dransa - She has a Noivern, Druddgion, Haxorus and Altaria.
Champion[edit | edit source]
- AZ - Drapion, Houndoom, Zoroark, and Malamar.
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Terminus Cave is removed and replaced with Aura Cave, where the player can capture Xerneas (day) and Yvetal (night).
- Zygadre can change between forms as long as the player has enough Zygarde cells and cores in their Zygarde Cube.
- A Hiker in the house south of the exit to Route 4 now gives the player a Blitzle nicknamed Stripes in trade for a Bunnelby.
- Diantha is fought in Café Soleil during the post game as a result of AZ becoming Champion.
- Mega Evolutions from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are added in.
- The Blazikenite can now be acquired through normal gameplay. This, along with the Sceptilite and the Swampertite can be purchased at the Stone Emporium after beating the game.
- Shauna is now battled more often.
- At the end of Santalune Forest, Calem/Serena challenges the player to a battle.