Random Region. It's a place, and some people live there. So naturally some of those people will want to tune into their car radio while they're driving on Random Region's highways and roads. Here are some of the radio stations available all across the country!
Stations[edit | edit source]
Add your own stations here!
- Random-ness Hot 100 Station: airs songs currently trending on the Random-ness Music Hot 100.
- East Asian Pop Station: airs both old and new J-Pop, K-Pop and C-Pop (Mandopop, Cantopop and Hokkien pop) songs.
- AniStation: airs anime OPs and miscellaneous songs from anime soundtracks.
- World Sound: airs music of various genres from around the world, such as enka (Japanese), trot (Korean), zamrock (Zambian) and many more.
- Rap Station: Airs both old school and new rap songs performed by various artists, such as Eminem, Tupac Shakur and Carl Wheezer.
- Electronica Station
- Carl Wheezer Tribute Station: Exclusively airs Carl Wheezer songs and tributes to him from other artists. Songs that include Carl as a featured artist are occasionally airwd as well.
- Local Artist Radio: airs music by artists from the Random Region.
- Funny Station: airs haha funnies.
- VGM Station: airs video game OSTs.
- Phineas and Ferb Station: airs songs from Phineas and Ferb, obviously.
- Wallpaper Variety Station: airs Paper's liked songs playlist on shuffle.
- The Poop Station: only airs songs about poop. We are a very cultured people, you see.
- Wave Radio; plays vaporwave and synthwave songs.
- GD Radio: plays songs from various rhythm games like Geometry Dash, Just Shapes and Beats, and games of a similar calibre, whether native to their game or custom. It is named GD Radio because it was originally just for Geometry Dash songs, but has recently expanded to include ones from other games.
- WOULD YOU LIKE AM OR FM?: airs songs Nitzan likes and is forcing you at gunpoint to stream
- SpongeBob StationPants - airs SpongeBob songs, including instrumental tracks.
Programs[edit | edit source]
- The Random Times Radio - tells the latest news on Random Region.