|This page has been taken over by Chiny the cat (pronounced like Chinese but without the se). What does this mean? I don't really know.|
|This page or section belongs to Pancakes, so please don't edit it without their permission. If it's unfinished, they're working really hard on it and have specific visions for it, even if doesn't look like it. They'll get around to it. Eventually.|
SpongeBob SquarePants - Bad Patty!! is a fictional SpongeBob DVD released in the summer of 2021. it is themed around the SpongeBob version of Bad Apple by DitzyFlama.
Opening[edit | edit source]
- Black screen
- Nickelodeon fish logo
- Language select. There are only two languages, English and Japanese.
- Warning screen in either English or Japanese depending on which language you chose.
- Out now on VHS and DVD screen. The adverts are ones from older VHS releases and will also be in the language you chose.
- Advert for Rugrats in Paris
- Advert for SpongeBob SquarePants The Movie
- Advert for other SpongeBob VHS and DVD releases
- Paramount Feature Presentation bumper. If you chose English it will be normal, but if you chose Japanese it will be a custom variant that has no announcer and Feature Presentation will be replaced by フィーチャー・プレゼンテーシュン
- Goes to menu
Episodes and other information[edit | edit source]
Essentially, this DVD is a reskin of Sponge for Hire. However, the first episode is Can You Spare A Dime and the second is Krusty Krab Training Video because the song Bad Patty!! is based on the former episodes. The other episodes are the same.
- 47b - "Can You Spare a Dime?"
- 50b - "Krusty Krab Training Video"
- 58a - "Missing Identity"
- 57a - "Krabby Land"
- 50a - "Wet Painters"
- 53a - "New Student Starfish"
- 55b - "Mid-Life Crustacean"
- 57b - "The Camping Episode"
The menu is in black and white shadows like the Bad Apple video and the music is an instrumental of Bad Apple which skips the opening and ending, making it a perfect loop.
The options are Play All, Episode Select, Language Select, and Special Features. The special features are the Bad Patty video and the Bad Apple video in Japanese or English depending on which is currently selected.
Play All will play the episodes in the above order, the same as Sponge For Hire except that Can You Spare a Dime and Krusty Krab Training Video have swapped places.
Switching to Japanese won't just make the audio Japanese, it will switch to the actual Japanese SpongeBob intro as well as all the ending credits being the Japanese Rip Slyme version instead of the standard English credits which are used on the Japanese DVDs anyway. (I think? I'm not sure because I've only seen them from the Japanese Season 1 Disc 1 DVD because somebody ripped it to Google Drive and it had the English credits there.)